Jul 21, 2009

These girls

This entry has been along time coming and I've been holding it off just because I know my words won't do these girls enough justice. Each of these girls are sooo talented and godly and just plain beautiful. It boggles my mind that guys aren't lining up at their doors in numbers. My theory is there just aren't many guys who are good enough for these ladies, because these ladies are truly amazing, you have to be a pretty amazing guy to win these hearts over. {Line starts now if you're interested! hehe ... just kidding}

Photobucket
Let me properly introduce you to my two fellow interns, Jessica & Julia.
Photobucket
This is Jessica Shae, just about the cutest thing in all of Texas. If her pretty blue eyes and amazing hair doesn't win you over immediately, her wit and southern charm will.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jessica is amazingly talented and a hit with all the Filipino boys .. hehe ..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Go check out Jessica's blog and leave her some love, her work is as lovely as she is.
Photobucket
Our other fellow intern was Julia.
Photobucket
"Julia Gulia" as I like to call her, is just wonderful. You can't help but be smitten by her adorable Minnesota accent, then be wow-ed by her amazing talent at just 18 years old, talk about bright future!
Photobucket
Sigh ... this girl is gorgeous. I don't think she can take a single bad picture.
Photobucket
Her smile is just too stinkin' cute for words. And yes, yet again with the beautiful curly locks.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wouldn't be surprised if she ever gave up being behind the camera for a career in front of it. Though I'm sure her photography career will blow all of our socks off. Check out Julia's work and I promise you won't be disappointed.
Photobucket
Lastly, meet the beauty and brains behind all of this, Kristen Leigh. Not that she need's any sort of introduction really, she's Kristen Leigh hello! Hehe.
Photobucket
She is just as amazing as her work and her business is, but multiply that times 100.
Photobucket
I learned so so much from this girl, and now look up to her even more. Spending a week under her wings, and getting to know her as a person and friend was and absolute joy. If my photography is only half as successful as Kristen's I'll be happy for the rest of my life.
Photobucket
Kristen is genuinely one of the sweetest souls, and I'm sure God has even more amazing things in store for her life. Thank you for taking the 3 of us on as your interns Kristen, you're the best!
Photobucket

I'm soo excited to see what amazing things these girls do with there talent and business and pray that the Lord blesses them each soo richly. I love you girls and am so grateful for your lives.
Love, Ica

***A million thanks to everyone who's been supporting me and coming back to visit my blog. You rock!!! It's only been a week and already I have more than 1,000 hits. You all deserve a huge hug and a cupcake {cupcakes are my weakness for sure}!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! ***

6 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous pics, Ica!

    We want to see more, more, more!!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures you took of them! It'd be so cool to meet them someday; and you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to come write a blog about me...you write the nicest most kind things about people and take the most gorgeous pictures of them. their confidence is bound to quadruple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh these are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are are so so so so sweet!! Hugs to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Ica! You are one of the sweetest people I know and you're being way to sweet to me! I love all the pics, especially how you processed them. Did you use just lightroom or photoshop too? I'm stealing the one of me taking a picture of Kristen. loooove it!

    ReplyDelete