Nov 4, 2009

Kiddies: KC & Riley

Ok, so let's give the California adventuring a break for a second {though there is still plenty more to share, no lies}
let me introduce you to two of the most adorably, mischievous boys in town.

Meet KC and Riley.

KC is the big brother. Full of spunk, adventure and tons of love.
He knows alot about cars and trucks of all sorts.

Riley is the baby brother, who's just as adventurous and who's always so giggly. Right before taking pictures I called my big sister so she could talk to KC and Riley on the phone {They love 'Ate' Joan} and she told them to be on their best behavior of me because she use to babysit them. KC told my sister over the phone "Don't worry Ate Joan, I'm alot of bit of good."

I knew it was going to be an awesome, crazy, adventurous day.



The weather and sky were perfect, and the trees were amazing reds and golds.

Just like the red and gold on tops of these cute little heads.
Photobucket
If I said "Cheese!!!"

These boys just gave me more ham!!

We reached for the leaves in the trees.

And rolled around in the grass.


And they even introduced me to their best friends.


First was Makka. Makka and I became fast friends. I really really like her, because she's super friendly and she's GORGEOUS!!

There was also Gladly, who's the eldest of the bunch and a bit more reserved.




And there was Junior, who's pretty petite and is as curious as can be.
Buffalo and Q are their other horses, but those two were a bit shy so I didn't get any pictures of them.

Did I also mention they had three dogs; Osa, Dark and their third pup who I forgot to introduce myself to.
But I was told he always does his own thing, so I didn't really see him around.

There is never a dull moment with KC and Riley ...

and they are never without friends or each other.

I love you boys sooo much and I can't wait to come over and play again.
Photobucket

I could not have been more grateful to have spent the afternoon with these two boys. They reminded me to laugh often, live life to the fullest and to play. Things I often forget to do with the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Sigh ... Life is good.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful beautiful as always! :)
    I need to find me a red-headed man to marry . . . what a dream to have kiddos with that color hair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much cuter can it get then these pictures?! love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Ica you are so amazing I love these! I love how happy and vivid your photos are. I can't help but smile when I'm looking at them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspiring and cute :)
    Love the boys oh yes I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW LUCKY CAN ONE AUNT BE TO HAVE THE TWO MOST BEAUTIFUL NEPHEWS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD;)))))I LOVE YOU TWO REDHEADS..THANK YOU ICA FOR SUCH INCREDIBLE SHOTS AND SUCH AN AWESOME JOB. YOU ARE THE BEST...
    AUNT "TENISE"

    ReplyDelete