Dec 30, 2010

Personal: Merry Happy New Year!!

Finally, a moment just to sit & catch up a bit.

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone, it all happened too quickly and it was all too wonderful. To keep it short and sum it all up, it was the loveliest Christmas I think I've ever had, my little heart was nearly overflowing with joy. Not to forgetting how sick I was Christmas Eve and Christmas day {NightQuil knocked me out for most of it} but God is good, His blessing are endless and Baby Jesus' birthday was a celebration like no other this year. I hope your Christmas was fill jwith ust as much love, and blessings.
As time seems to speed up during the holidays ... I can't believe we're already here, at the door step of another new year, 
looking back at yet another unforgettable year. 

Just a few hours ago me and my boyfriend were on our last date of the year, sharing memories and favorite moments from this year over a scrumptious lunch. This year has had it's ups and downs {mostly ups though} and just about everything in my life has changed since last year. Everything. 

In regards to photography every wedding, ever photoshoot, I'll even go so far as to say that every photographer I've met or been in the company of this year has changed, inspired or better-ed me and I am eternally grateful for always being surrounded by the greatest people. This business has been built by you all. It's been built by my incredible clients who honor me with their company and trust me with their memory-taking, The greatest family and friends, fellow photographers who have pushed me, and help grow me in photography and in life. And by the unending grace and blessings from the Lord. I'm eternally grateful for you all.

Already 2011 looks like it's going to be another great year, and I simply can't wait. Thank you all for sticking with me this year and for always being the best support system a girl could ask for. I love you all and I hope you have a beautiful, wonderful, blessing filled New Year!

 Merry Happy New Year Friends!!
Love, Ica

No comments:

Post a Comment