Aug 9, 2011

Personal: Random App & Retreat

This past weekend has been quite a fun filled, restful, encouraging weekend and I'm kind of sad it's all over. After 3 years of missing out, I was finally able to join my church family on our annual church retreat.

We spent all weekend, fellowshiping, playing games, singing paises, enjoying God's creations, and most importantly spending time in God's word and falling more in love with Him. I feel renewed, and challenged by all I've learned. And I'm so excited for what God is doing in my life, how He is growing my heart for Him and His people.

1. My road trip buddies, my fam and little Gabby.
2. Spending time in God's word, and enjoying creations.
3. Scenes around camp. Camp Bethel, VA 

Though I could blog a couple hundred photos from this weekend, this crazy fun app I got on my phone let's me sum up the weekend in 3 lovely photo booth strips. I'm totally addicted to this app from my {Windows} phone called photofunia {which is also a fun photo website}. Try it out, I'm sure you'll love it.
Another favorite shot I took with my phone this weekend. Happy week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment