Mar 20, 2012

Personal: City And Sand

This past week was a whirlwind of adventures and last minute road trips.
 This is life according to instagram.
Midway through the last week me, my sister, and my brother-in-laws decided to take an over night trip down to Virginia Beach to visit one of my best friends.
Though our trip was short it was sweet to get a glimpse of the shore and enjoy the warm weather with good company.
I'm excited for more beach trips in the summer time.
Oh spring, I love you.
Late friday evening after just arriving back into town from the beach my cousin called me. 
She asked if I could take a short trip up to NYC to take headshots of her in the morning.
So I woke up bright and early to do just that.

Brooklyn was alot of fun and it was great to spend time with my dear cousin.
Not going to lie, I kind of felt like a college kid on spring break this week but I liked it.
Hope you all are out and about, enjoying the spring weather that is here to stay!
Happy Spring guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment