Jan 17, 2014

Wedding: James & Christina

There are a truckload of post, weddings and photos I've been meaning to share from 2013's beautiful wedding season … so here's my attempt at catching up.

Last summer my two friends Christina and James got married. They met in a foreign country she a missionary, he a man of God who's heart was for reaching the college kids living in his country. They fell in love, they came back to America for their whirlwind engagement season and got married and became husband and wife. Their story is like many others, but their love and friendship is the best kind around. Their love for people, their love for the Lord and their kind and gentle spirits have a way of impacting your heart moments after meeting them. This was their day, the day two love birds said I do. I love their story and I love them very much, it was a great joy to have been part of their day!



No comments:

Post a Comment