Jul 19, 2015

PREVIEW // Lancaster PA wedding: Dennis & Evangeline

Months ago he skyped from NYC, she skyped from the Philippines, 
and I skyped from Southern MD ... all leading to today's glorious wedding.
He didn't know he had feeling for her until she had already committed to doing mission work in the Philippines, but once the idea of love was on the table ... that was the only option really left.

Praise the Lord for seeing these sweetheart through years of solid friendship, grueling months of  a long distance relationship that stretched across oceans & continents, and wedding planning that happened from states & countries away. Friends, you made it!!

Dennis & Evangeline, 
Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me the great gift of being part of your lives.
I'm having a hard time putting into words how blessed I have been in the short time I've gotten to know you two. And though we only officially met today, the impact you two have had on me will not soon fade.

Your hearts of gold have encouraged me to get better at loving people,  and living more purposefully for Christ. For that, a million thanks. I can't wait to share more from your big day & congrats Mr & Mrs. Chow!!

 Greetings from a cozy little airbnb here in Pennsylvania!

No comments:

Post a Comment