Aug 3, 2009

One Sweet Love: Sarah & Abs

Not gonna to lie, I did not expect to do any weddings so soon after having finished our internship. But the opportunity came the day after the internship ended and I was able to second shoot for amazing photography and friend, Kristen.
Photobucket
It was absolutely humbling working along side her as a peer for the first time, not just as an intern any more. It was especially humbling seeing her beautiful work from the same night, for I was definitely out of my league. Kristen is such a rock star when it comes to working in low light, she amazes me, and I want to be just like her when I grow up. Haha. Low Light Rock Star, that's right! Though come to think of it, it doesn't help that I'm 3 years her senior. I've got so much to catch up on!
Photobucket
Sarah & Abs' wedding was such a blast.
Photobucket
There was a full house by the time I reached The Torpedo Factory, I was only able to replied to Kristen's SOS a few hours before the ceremony, but got there just in time to catch Sarah walk down the aisle. The first two things I noticed were how at ease and how in love Sara and Abs were, and the dramatic lighting that intensified the beauty of their big day.
Photobucket
After their beautiful ceremony we took a stroll outside to get more pictures done.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I still thoroughly enjoy watching Kristen work. She makes it seem so easy.
Photobucket
But then again, Sarah & Abs are just too cute, they make this job easy anyways.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Back inside, the night was still young and the details were just divine.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Windows Catering Company did such a great job with everything!
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a beautiful night for sure, thank you all for letting me be apart of it.

2 comments: