Sep 2, 2009

Family Love: Gatti Family

Remember my beautiful cousin Cristi?
Photobucket
Well, she's back in London now and we miss her and her friend, our "adopted cousin" Mat terribly ... it was a tear filled goodbye but hopefully it won't be to long till we see each other again. Before she left she and the rest of my cousins wanted family portraits. So we headed to the park and worked quickly before the storm came in.
Photobucket
To be the rain we worked fast and had ourselves a ball.
Photobucket
Meet the Gatti Family.
Photobucket
I love them very very mucho.
Photobucket
First meet my aunt and uncle.
Photobucket
Also known as Uncle Bruce  Tita Susie. {Tita means Aunt in my language}
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And these are my cousins ...
Photobucket

Cristi and Gina you've already met ... but there is also Travis John.
Photobucket
Travis is our 'Pizza boy', tallest amongst all the cousins, genius with anything electronic, and is the waffle maker when all the cousins are over. Travis is just the best!!!
Photobucket
 What.A.Stud. I love Travis John!!!
Photobucket
No matter where we are .. there's bound to be laughter galor.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
And because my Uncle rocks ... he really got into it ... and started throwing ideas and poses my way. I love my uncle!
Photobucket
 My Uncle Bruce is not as serious as he looks. He was actually reading a joke book when I took this picture and always knows how to have fun. Last thing you should know about my uncle is that though he is 50% Italian, 50% Dutch, he's got the heart of a Filipino. He calls my aunt "Nay" which is short for Na-nay or Mom in Filippino, one of the cutest things in the world!!! 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These sister are absolutely GORGE ... and absolutely silly!!
Photobucket
With a few doses of sunshine, and a whole lot of fun, we called it a day.
Photobucket
Cue the rain!

The moment we finished ....  sky broke open and we called it a day. I had so so so much fun with my cousins and love them all so dearly.  As promised I'll be posting pictures from my family vacation soon, promise! And stay tuned long enough senior portraits with Justin will be up shortly ... here's a teaser for you.
Photobucket
Happy Wednesday to you!

5 comments:

  1. awww.... i love it... especially the rain one and the one with the books. awesome job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumping one! You're doing really good at defining your style with the way you edit your pictures.... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are SOOOO adorable ica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one of the girls hugging their dad and the one of the girls hugging each other...a lot of personality in both! They must have been fun to shoot:) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is one of my favorite family shoots ever! I love the lighting, the editing, the outfits, everything. And you have beautiful cousins. Great job!

    ReplyDelete