Mar 2, 2010

Inspiration: Super sweeeet Save the date

As I do most days I run around online looking for inspiration for my upcoming wedding season, and for my sister's wedding. Some time last week I found this on DIY Bride and thought it was just adorable.

This save the date might not be for everyone, coz every couple had their own style ... but dude, I loove this. Cheers to the photographer who'll be shooting their wedding, who ever that may be ... because these two seem like soo much fun!! 

Happy Tuesday! And sorry I've been away for awhile. Last week was just insanity, now it's a new week.

5 comments:

  1. Omigosh. That's freakishly ADORABLE <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I want to learn how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that. SO so cute. I bet their wedding is going to be so creative & unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh so adorable..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete