Apr 26, 2010

Personal: Inspiration

There are a couple of things I can't live without {besides the amazing people in my life and the love of my Savior} ... I can't live without these: funky fashion to inspire me daily, design blogs to direct me to some of the most perfect collections of art, fashion and design, great music, and wonderful photographs.

And though this maybe a little redundant if you are a design blog junkie like myself {I think it's been on every design blog possible this month .. hahah}, but Ban.do's Black Label collection makes me drool, and I seriously come back to it every day its sooo good.
Ohh to have a ban.do bride {wink wink ... haha}, or maybe BE an ban.do bride one day ... :)

And if you are a music junkie too, you probably guessed right. That is Alison Sudol from A Fine Frenzy, more gorgeous than ever!!!

This is definitely the artistic/design pick me up I've been in need of. Happy Monday and inspiration finding to you!

{photos by Angela Kohler}

2 comments:

  1. I <3 ban.do!!!!!! Ugh, my favourite one is the flower halo. 120, I think...

    I'm so excited to meet/hangout with you SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over her easy beauty. It's like she can't help how totally gorgeous she is, it just happens naturally. Love her!

    ReplyDelete