Apr 14, 2011

Engaged: Neil & Linda {Old Town, VA}

Ok this is a pretty special post.
Not only was this my first engagement session of the year, but this little power couple has given so much love to me and my photography thank you is hardly enough.
This is Neil and Linda.
Two art history buffs, college sweethearts and Linda is actually an old friend from high school. Linda and my sister were seniors the year I was a freshman.
Anyways enough about me, let me tell you about Linda. From the moment I started to link my blog and photography onto Facebook this lady was there to cheer me on in both the biggest and the smallest ways. Like sending the most heart warming messages about my images my way or sending her bridal clients over {Linda is a bridal consultant}. She's message me things like you're doing my wedding some day, and that someday is not too far way.
Late last year Linda and Neil got engaged and I can remember the day I got her email telling me she was engaged and how excited I was. That day these two decided to book me 2 years in advance for their North Carolina wedding. They are amazing.
Getting to meet Neil during out time together made me love these two even more. Their kindness, support and encouragement has stayed with me ever since and has really inspired me to keep growing as a photographer, and business woman.
And they are simply a beautiful couple.
Enjoy the rest of their pictures taken in their amazing neighborhood; Old Town, VA !

Antropologie model anyone? Linda you're gorgeous.
They brought a whole lot of sizzle when we went into town and spoiled me rotten!
Neil and Linda I had such a blast doing your engagement photos, and I'm so thankful that our "on the whim" timing worked out perfectly. I can not wait for your wedding, I know it's going to be amazing. Till then thanks for all the love and support!

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. wow!! the 2nd and 3rd from the bottom.. ohmygoodness. and she is gorgeous!!
    amazing, once again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!! :) Love love love the locations you guys used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely girl! She's beautiful :) He is too. haha

    ReplyDelete