Oct 10, 2011

Wedding: Cristina & {Glen Echo, MD}

Oh this wedding. This wedding was one of the most fun filled weddings I've ever shot. I was beyond blessed working along side Andrew and Carissa {of For You Love Me} with a venue I'd been hoping to shoot at for along time. I can happily say I've finally shot a Glen Echo wedding :)!!!

James and Cristina your sugar coated, fun loving wedding was amazing and congrats to you both!
Hello shoes, how you doin'?
It was a treat starting out the day in downtown DC at the Donovan House in Thomas Circle. 
I have no words to explain how stunning Cristina is. She's breath taking.
And she was an awesome DIY bride to boot. 
Bouquets, boutonnieres, table settings, name cards, you name it ... Cristina did it. 
James and Cristina had a beautiful catholic Filippino American wedding ceremony,
But to save room for the details to come ... I'm gonna fast forward just a bit.
Oh Glen Echo.
While Carissa had the ladies, I had the boys and they were rockstars in their traditional Filippino barongs.

Ok, ready?
This was a reception I will never forget.
As the sun started to go down, we gathered in the bumper car pavillion for a whole lot of wonderful.
Cristina out did herself.
When the party started, the party really started. There was so much energy in the room and so much love in the air.
Every detail was perfectly planned and executed and soo much fun. 
Their dessert bar was fantastic! Sundaes and Georgetown Cupcakes!!
I think everyone was on a sugar high by the end of the night.
I did not want this night to end.
But it did with a wonderful song by the bride and groom themselves.
Sigh, reliving that day through their pictures was just as fun the second time around. 

Have a wonderful week friends

4 comments:

  1. Amazing job ( as always ;) on the wedding, forever a fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful couple! Looks like a fun wedding reception. Everything was perfection! I wish my wedding (in the far far future!) could be that fabulous.

    p.s. I'm also a Filipino. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful couple! Looks like a fun wedding reception. Everything was perfection! I wish my wedding (in the far far future!) could be that fabulous.

    p.s. I'm also a Filipino. :-)

    ReplyDelete