Nov 23, 2011

Personal: Giving Thanks

Alot of times I feel like I don't have much to give, 
but the one thing I can always give is thanks.

I have to give credit, where credit is due and first thank the one who made me.

I am nothing without the love and grace of my Saviour. Nothing.
I can't sit here pretending like all my success, or all my skills are my own doing .. because they are not. I am where I am in life because of a God who loves me. I simply make use of the things He's blessed me with, and make sure to never take those things forgranted {even though I still do from time to time}.

 I am thankful for love.

I say this almost every year on my blog, but every year love truly is the one thing I am most thankful for in life. Love is the only reason I have a job because love and marriage go hand in hand. Love gets me through the day, the love of my family or my boyfriend or my friends. Love forgives me of my sin, no matter how terrible I can me {God truly is love}. And love for this job, it's a privilege to have a job I adore each and every day.

Before I go, 
Thank you.

*** You = my friends, family, blog readers, twitter followers, fb friends.
YOU all keep me going. ***

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS!

2 comments:

  1. superrrrrrr cute! :) happy thanksgiving! so thankful for Jesus too! and your beautiful true words. Amen, sister.

    ReplyDelete