Jun 7, 2012

Portraits: Navarro Family {Fullerton, CA}


Today was the first time I left the house since Sunday {because I've been insanely sick all week} and this weather reminded me of southern California.

At the beginning of the year I took a month long trip to California and was able to squeeze in this little shoot for the wonderful Navarro family.

Meet Ellyn and Rey and their lovely two kids Ella and Miles. You can read about their daily adventures  over at Mandooandlumpia.com. This cute little Korean-Filippino family just recently moved from LA back to Maryland but I'm thankful to have met this lovely bunch while I was out in CA.

This family takes the superlative for one of the best dressed little families.
Because this mommy mogul dresses up the kiddos in some of the cutest vintage kids clothes, while her and Rey have some swag of their own.

We had ourselves a ball while we were shooting, this family is quite a fun bunch and full of lots of laughs.
Ella took some warming up, but once she was warmed up she was on fire!!!
This is one sweet family.
Full of kisses galor.
If Ella's outfit could just come in my size pretty please?
Oh Navarro family you really were a blast to work with!
Hopefully with you awesome folks back in Maryland this won't be the last time together!

Happy Summering Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment