May 31, 2012

Teaser: Stephen & Mayra Maternity Shoot

 The sun and the weather were tailor made for today's shoot.
 My dear friend Mayra and her love Stephen are about to be mom and dad and today I did a photoshoot for these soon to be parents.
 They have a little baby girl coming in about 3 more months, though you can hardly tell Mayra has a baby in there .. she's still tiny as ever.
It doesn't feel like too long ago Mayra and I were in middle school hanging out at her house on a lazy afternoon, but now we're all grown up. Still friends and still silly.
Mayra and Stephen congrats!!! I'll be praying for little baby Audrey to get here safely and for her mama too. Thanks for sharing your evening with me and for bearing with me today even if I sounding like a dying horse because I am sick. You guys are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are wonderful, that couple is gorgeous, and the light is perfection! what a trifecta!

    ReplyDelete