Nov 22, 2012

Thanksgiving: Giving Thanks

I am thankful for so much this season.

This year has been the most full season of life that I ever knew. I started the year off as one lightheaded, blissfully in love fiancee, a dream in it's own. I witness many of my very own friends become husbands and wives making promises that will last a life time {wishing I could have been at soo many other weddings too}. I watched everyday as my baby nephew learned how to do many firsts in his 1st year of life. I helped my big sis and brother in law move into their very first home. Watching and taking note for when I too become a wife, a mom and a home owner one day. I've been able to plan the wedding of my dreams ... all thanks to God's wonderful provisions. All the most wonderful people I know and love are happy and healthy and are many in my life. 

And of all the things I'm most thankful for is the daily gift of God's grace. 
I don't deserve any of the blessings that have filled my life this year, but still God's goodness is endless.


My flesh and my heart may fail 
but God is the strength of my heart
 and my portion forever.Psalm 73:26



Happiest Thanksgiving friends!
Giving thanks for all that has been, all that is, and all that will be.
-Ica

















No comments:

Post a Comment