Apr 29, 2013

Teasers: Sara & Chad { Maryland Engagement Shoot }

Being engaged is one of the sweetest seasons in life. 
It's a season full of celebrating, decision making, growing, learning, maturing and lots of lots of change.
It's so sweet to finally be on the other side of it, but looking back
 I loved every second of being engaged no matter how much I wanted to just get married already.

It's a joy and a blessing to witness others go through all the joys of being engaged, it brings back the sweetest memories. 
And it reminds me of all that my husband and I went through to get to this point.


Sara and Chad were insanely sweet and so much fun to work with.
 The way a man looks at his lady says everything.
 I can't wait to share more from this lovely shoot, shot in my new neighborhood.
Maryland is starting to grow on me.


Hair and make-up by: Emily at Tollehouse Beauty

Happy Monday everyone and hope you all had a great weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment