Sep 3, 2013

Teasers: Geo + Heidi = Married

 This weekend was more than my heart could take. 
The joy, laughter, kindness, encouragement, the gorgeous sights, sounds, faces and friends {not to mention the heat} ... it was a recipe for one joyful and weepy photographer. 

 This weekend my friends Heidi and Geo got married, a perfect and long awaited day.
 So blessed to have gotten to know these two so much better in the course of the past year. 

I didn't even think I'd be at their wedding months ago, but God had other plans and sweet surprises. Now I've got more than just a camera full of photos, but a weekend of memories and new friendships to take me with.
 Heidi and Geo, welcome to the newest, sweetest, most fun, and most exciting season of life ... marriage. You are going to love it!
We all know God will be doing so many beautiful things in your marriage and through your marriage, it's a blessing to call you both our friends. We can't wait to see all God has planned for you both!
 Congrats you "HILARIOUS" lovebirds!

{And to the groomsman who poured his love on me all weekend long, I love you!}
This handsome, dancing, goofy, incredible man was the sweetest gift in the world this weekend. He's already an incredible husband, but this weekend he went above and beyond in helping me when he could, all while being a great groomsmen and friend to the groom. I am blessed beyond what I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment