Oct 8, 2014

Charles County, MD Engagement Shoot: Ashley & Joe

I am so terribly smitten by this engagement shoot,
 no matter how much I've tried I am incapable of condensing this post.

The giggliest of couples, the county fair, and some dreamy summer light; Ashley & Joe's look & vision spoiled me rotten over the summer. I am overjoyed that these two called me up for both their 2015 wedding and their engagement photos. The sweetness between the two of them is so palpable, I couldn't tell if it was the smell of cotton candy in the air, or simply their infection laughter and smiles that left me on a sugar high.

With a Disney World proposal, a cotton candy filled engagement session at the fair, and a colorful wedding in the works, I know these two will forever have fun in their love. Ashley & Joe, witnessing your love gives me butterflies, thank you for letting me capture it.




No comments:

Post a Comment