May 1, 2015

Portraits: Crawford Family {Southern Maryland Family Portraits}


Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. - Galatians 6:9

Happy May Day!

Thought I'd end the week sharing one of the family portrait sessions I did for "The School Session". It was but fitting to capture a family of two local educators on the campus of a local college. The gift of education is immeasurable, to help give it or contribute to someone else's education is what will help the future. And I'm not simply saying that because I married a teacher.
This family has been a ray of sunshine for our own family of two.
Whether it be leading worship together on a Sunday morning, or getting to see some of these smiles everyday at summer camp. Or seeing how elated my in-laws are every time these kids walking through the church doors. Or seeing Mr. Crawford at the board of education, knowing my husband has some great people leading the education in our county.  This family is one of a kind.
Not only did we get it together with 4 energy filled kiddos, we did it at 8 in the morning on a Saturday! I'd say that's a win for everyone!
Mama & Papa Crawford, you are doing great!!!


Before I leave this space for the weekend I'm excited to share that $43,255 have been raised for the school sessions! There is still more work to be done & $200,000 is still a far ways to go. 



Help spread the word by purchasing and wearing one of the sweet tees. And join in on the movement HERE or email me at ica.images@gmail.com if you'd like to set up a shoot specifically for this purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment