Apr 1, 2010

Personal: Happy Birthday Dearest Boyfriend!!!

I have a special guy in my life, and today is his birthday,
and it just so happens to be April Fools Day too ...
and he checks my blog every day even if we are together,

{*taken last year on his birthday}

So...

Dearest Boyfriend, Happy April Fools Day birthday boy ...
And Happy Birthday my April Fool. This is for you.
<3 your girlfriend


*please be kind ... I'm not the greatest at videos, and my editing sucks {I know ...'coz I did this on the fly}
but I hope you love this other "card" of mine ... Happy birthday dear!!!
It's better than playing a prank on you like I normally do every year, don't you think? Hehe

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYONE!

6 comments:

  1. Oooooo MY. Could this possibly get any cuter? No no it couldn't!!! You are so creative, so talented, and SO adorable. I just love you so so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest video in the world :) and looove joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW!!!! So cute!!!! You are so creative :), what an awesome way to say happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww! you made that?? that is sooo cute! it looks awesome! you have to teach me your creative ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omggg what song is this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The song is You're My Favorite {i think .. i suck at song tittles} by Joy Williams ... beware ... once you hear her music you'll be hooked forever!

    ReplyDelete