Feb 15, 2011

Wedding: Josh & Becky

Back in the fall I got to spend a beautiful Friday evening shooting a friend's evening wedding.
It was a quite and chilly night, but beautiful in every way possible.
The moment my beautiful friend Becky got into her wedding dress she was beaming with joy.
And the moment she walked down the aisle to meet her groom, Josh ... was no different.
These two made my heart skip a beat I tell you.
Becky and Josh I love you two. 
You guys are too sweet, too cute, too loving, too beautiful souls 
and it was simply a blessing to be part of your wedding day.
 You cuties!
A special thank you goes out to my wonderful boyfriend for not only being my handsome date and dance partner for Becky and Josh's wedding, but most importantly for introducing me to Becky while they both were in college together.

2 comments: