Mar 24, 2011

Teaser: One-on-One Session {3 instead of 1}

Yesterday I hosted my second One-on-One Session {more info: Here} , and it went off with out a hitch.
But there was a catch. Instead of being one on one, it turned into a three on one session. And these three ladies were the best! I have a boat load more to share from our time together but for now I just wanted to show the world their pretty faces.

Jen, Jill, and Emily thanks for letting me share with you all that I know and for letting me take pictures of your beautiful smiles. I had a blast and I can't wait to share more about our session.

***Friends, One-on-One sessions are here to stay!!! SO if you're interested in learning about photography, in any capacity {from shooting manual, to shooting weddings, and everything inbetween} email me at ica.images@gmail.com for more information.***

2 comments:

  1. Came over from jen's world! Wish you lived here! I am HORRIBLE with my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture, Ica! It was such a fantastic "class" - I learned a ton, and in such a great setting. Doing a class like this with only 2 others was absolutely perfect. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete