May 31, 2011

Engaged: Meghan & Mike {Washington, DC}

Meet these two good looking college sweethearts Mike and Meghan.
Boy meets girl.
Besides love for each other, Mike and Meghan both love the Lord. 
They both were very involved with Cru while at Maryland and will be continuing to serve in the ministry full time, together this coming next school year. It's such a beautiful thing to see couples like Mike and Meghan go into the ministry together.
Meghan you are such hot stuff!
Mike and Meghan also have a very sweet, fun love. It was a joy to shoot with them.
And it was a joy to shoot amongst the cherry trees.
I loved Meghan's flats so much I bought a pair for myself not long after :).
Congrats Mike and Meghan!! I pray for nothing but the best for you both in this new stage in your lives. I know that the Lord will continue to use you both mightily to help mentor and serve others, as you have been used before. Your testimony is such a blessing and I am so thankful that you asked me to capture your love and your lovely faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment