Apr 29, 2012

Teasers: Abby and Drew

My dear friend's Abby and Drew are now Mr. and Mrs. Mohle!!!!
God kept the rain away till we were ready to dance all night long, the view was simply perfection and everything and everyone looked simply amazing. 
God is so good and His blessings are always the sweetest.


The day was filled with giggles, laughter, and tears I've never seen before on familiar faces I love.
I've never seen these two happier. 

I love you Abby and Drew, so much! Thank you for letting me celebrate your wedding day with you in the best way I know how, by keeping those memories for you forever. I can't wait to call you guys family and I am so blessed to call you friends. Abby, I've loved, loved, loved sharing wedding planning with you but it's not yet over ;) we've got another year of wedding fun to share together again! Seeing God work in your lives already has been such a joy to bear witness of, I'm so excited to see what else He has in store for your future. Congrats my dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment