Dec 29, 2012

Personal: 2012 Funumentary

It's been another unforgettable year, a year that has changed me and grown me forever.

As I've done the past 3 years I put together another funumentary sharing some of the highlights of my year.

It was a year that started out with a bang and a ring, and was filled with many days planning out our "I dos". This year many of my dear friend's said their "I dos", all of which I put down my camera and didn't record a second of. Two of my best friends married their best friends and I was honored with the privilege of being their bridesmaid. I learned to cook alot more, and have spent most of my year playing with my handsome little nephew who's smile makes me melt daily. I'm so thankful for all I've been able to do, see and experience this year and I'm so very thrilled for what's a head. God's been so gracious and good, as He has always been and will always be. And He's filled my year with blessings I'm so undeserving of. And as cheesy as it may sound, God's been making my dreams come true all year long and still I know the best is yet to come.


I'll end with a verse that I've clung on to alot this year.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26

Hope your year was full and blessed. Happiest New Year Friends!

5 comments:

  1. YAAAY!! I loved it :). And I can't wait to hang out with you someday :) (it ALMOST happened! Haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! youre so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! youre so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me tear up! Love it, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me tear up! Love it, girl!

    ReplyDelete