Jan 27, 2011

Day After: Ron & Bailey

Remember Ron and Bailey.

Well here's their magical day after shoot we did on the Forsythe National Wild Life Refuge
and in Smithsville, NJ. I'm still completely smitten over their shoot! Enjoy!
If you can recall all the bullets and guns scatted through out their wedding day, here's more for you.
Ron designed his awesome tie and had bullets for cufflings. BAM!! Amazing.
Hello Atlantic City. We see you.
If they weren't awesome enough Ron, Bailey, and her 4 inch heels were all for getting on top of the watch tower.
Oh man, oh man ... I couldn't take it, it was too much gorgeousness.
 

Oh their rings. I love them.
Inside Ron's ring is engraved "I'll eat you up, I love you so" quoted from the book Where the wild things. Adorable.
Last but not least .....
Dearest Ron & Bailey you two were amazing, brilliant and the sweetest. Thank you for going the extra mile with a day after shoot ... you both have spoiled me rotten. I love you guys and secretly read all of your status updates Bailey so I can see what adorable stuff you newly weds are up too.

1 comment: